I take an integrative approach to helping you improve your health through:
• getting to the root cause of your symptoms
• balancing and healing your hormones
• fixing your gut and digestion
• restoring your metabolism
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), I am trained in biochemistry, human biology, physiology, and chemistry. I understand the whole body and each system's role in optimal health and healing. Utilizing an integrative approach, I look at more than just diet when assessing your needs. We will get to the root cause and discuss your lifestyle, social and medical history, and supplementation.
You can learn more about the difference between a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and a "Nutritionist" here.
•Get to the root cause with individualized lab testing and thorough assessments
• Optimize and individualize your diet using food as medicine
• Use professional grade supplements as therapeutic aids
• Correct lifestyle to align with your individualized treatment
• Exercise intentionally towards your goals
• Ensure you have the tools and support to succeed
- alison f.
- KATHLEEN O.
- MICHELLE K.