In Episode 18 I talk about easing perimenopause symptoms with Maryon Stewart, Author of Manage Your Menopause Naturally and 27 other books.
Did you know perimenopause symptoms can happen for 8 years? Perhaps you thought all your symptoms were OK to live with. In this episode easing perimenopause with Maryon Stewart, she shares the many years of research she and her colleagues have conducted to learn how to support women in their transition periods.
Here is what we chat about:
- What is considered peri-menopause transition
- What happens hormonally and its symptoms
- What can make symptoms worse
- Supportive Food and supplements
- and much more!
Maryon Stewart is a world-renowned healthcare expert, she has helped tens of thousands of women around the world overcome PMS and menopause symptoms without using drugs or hormones. In 2018 she was awarded the British Empire Medal and was recognized as one of the 50 most inspirational women by the Daily Mail. Visit her online at http://www.maryonstewart.com/book.
Important show links 👇👇👇
- Stay connected with her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Here’s a link where you can order her book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1608686825/
- Follow me on Instagram @NutritionWithLo
- For more hormone support check out my Strength in Hormones membership
- Check out more episodes at Your Nutrition BFF Podcast