Bison Enchiladas (gluten free)
- ½ lb Organic Grass Fed Bison Meat
- ½ can Siete Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- 4 100% Organic Corn tortillas
- non-stick avocado oil spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large cast iron skillet, add ground bison meat. Add sea salt, cumin, cayenne, and black pepper. Let cook on medium-low heat with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
- While the bison is cooking, heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick avocado oil. Once warm, place one tortilla on the skillet to lightly crisp. Let sit for 2-3 min, then flip. Remove after another 2-3 minutes and transfer to a medium-large sized Pyrex pan. Repeat this process with all four tortillas.
- Once tortillas are cooked, place them in the Pyrex fan, folded like a taco.
- Add 1 pinch of shredded cheese at bottom of each taco. Then add 2 oz. bison meat. Then top with 1 splash of green sauce.
- Once the tortillas are filled, roll tightly and place the fold side down in the Pyrex Pan.
- Top the tortillas with remaining cheese and green sauce (you will want to use about ½ glass container for all four tacos).
- Transfer to the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with a side salad or roasted vegetables.